...And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.” And it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good...
-Genesis 1:11-12

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Greetings from the opposite end of the country

Ahoy there!  To anyone who still might peek in here from time to time; I thank you for your loyalty, and apologize for not being more worthy. ;P In my last post I kind of said things were going crazy in our family... well, since then I've moved to the other end of the country, and am now comfortably situated in a cozy little house in northern Delaware. This was a totally unforeseen turn of events in our family, and the timing was insane; from the time my dad applied for his now current job, to the time we had packed up our belongings and left our dessert dwelling was a whopping three weeks. Like I said, just a bit crazy. Thank the Lord we all stayed well during the insanity, and have consistently been well since then. I never even had to dig out by box of herbally things during our transition! I've been keeping up with my studies pretty well, and am pursing even more herbal education opportunities,  but my passion will always lie with the practical and healing use of herbalism, so it's always when people start to feel down that I regain even more interest, and feel like blogging.
With the turn of the weather (we actually have season here on the east coast. strange that!) the boys are feeling a bit under the weather, so I've been dosing them up with my special ginger lemonade, elderberry syrup, and gypsy tea. Lord willing they'll be well soon, and Mum and I can keep well. I am hoping to start this blog up again, and have as many ideas as ever for new posts.
Stay tuned!

No comments: