...And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.” And it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good...
-Genesis 1:11-12

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

....

Hello lovely people, I'm sorry for neglecting my blog of late, but I am hoping to revive it. I seem to want to make time to blog in the autumn more than I do in the summer.
The silence here does not in anyway reflect my interest in herbal-ly things, I love studying and applying herbal and natural things in my life more than ever and am buzzing with blog post ideas. For now however I am just popping in to say hello. I am going to post a little blip of "things to come" (in no particular order) both to help me remember what I want to blog about, and to make sure you remember to come back if you see something that interests you on the list.  So, again, in no particular order, be sure to come back soon to read my wandering thoughts on;
My love affair with Oats
Boosting your immune system and staying healthy naturally
How Food and Natural Health should be best friends.
My recent dabblings in herbal-ly concoctions
My favorite natural cosmetics

So see you soon!!

~Elissa

1 comment:

SisterlyLove said...

Looks so interesting!

Genevieve